Welcome | Dragonfly web framework
Dragonfly is a web framework for newLISP. Development started in June 2009. It focuses on speed, small memory consumption and a small learning curve. Other goodies are a plug and play architecture for plugins and a very easy deployment. It's possible to use it with the builtin newLISP webserver.
Ten reasons for tasting Dragonfly...
- You want performance
- You want a framework that will run everywhere and is easy to deploy
- You want a framework that's designer friendly
- You want a framework that bends to your will, not you to it
- You want a small memory footprint
- You want a documented framework
- You want clean and search-friendly URLs
- You want to create RESTful APIs
- You love newLISP
- And discovering new programming styles
Enter the guide to get started!